In this project I have decided to make an alphabet of animal (names in Spanish) and make a logo out of each of them. The idea of this came to me after a flight I took with my son. We were travelling from Oslo to Lima and he received a finger puppet of a tiger and a panda in our way back.
The first step would be to decide the list. At the beginning I was not sure if I would mix languages in order to be easy to get names of animals. But after a little research I could find a animal for each letter of the alphabet. By the moment I have in some cases two names.
A: Albatros / Atún (tuna)
B: Burro (donkey) / Bufalo
C: Caballo (horse)
D: Delfín (dolphin) / Dinosaurio (dinosaur)
E: Elefante (elephant)
F: Foca (seal)
G: Gato (cat)
H: Halcón ((falcon)
I: Iguana
J: Jirafa (giraffe)
K: Koala / Kiwi
L: Lagarto (alligator)
M: Mamut
N: Nutria (otter)
Ñ: Ñandu
O: Oveja (sheep)
P: Panda
Q: Quimera / Quetzal
R: Rinoceronte (rhino)
S: Suricato (meerkat)
T: Tigre (tiger)
U: Urraca (magpie)
V: Vizcacha / Vaca (cow)
W: Wallabi
X: Xylocopa
Y: Yak
Z: Zorro (fox)
I hope I can post at least one or two animals a week, let's see.
No comments:
Post a Comment